Sertaç Koyuncu was born in 1991 in Ankara. He finished his primary and secondary education and his Bachelor in Hacettepe University Ankara State Conservatory Department of Clarinet with a degree. In 2006, he was rewarded with his work "Küçük bir Hikaye" in İstanbul International Children Films Festival. In 2014, he was declined a finalist Adana Golden Koza Festival with his movie "Çapulcular Bahçesi" Same year " Benim Eşsiz Evim" a movie he directed was screened in Tusiad's First Short Movie Competitions Anthology. His essays were published on Sekans Sinema Yaıları Seçkisi, Psikesinema and Alacakaranlık magazines. In 2016, he graduated from Dokuz Eylul University Faculty of Fine Arts Department of Film Design and Directing and started his masters at the same university. He is still shooting films and assisting directors in movies.
* Küçük Bir Hikaye (Short Film, 2006) İstanbul International Children's Film Festival, Runner-up Prize.
* Çapulcular Bahçesi (Short Film, 2014) Adana Golden Boll Film Festival's International Student Movies Competition- Finalist.
* Benim Eşsiz Evim (Short Film, 2014) Tüsiad The-One Minute Movie Competition Finalist. 18. The Flying Broom International Women's Film Festival
* Eşlik (Short Film, 2016) National Engelsiz İzmir Short Film Competition, Grand Prize
* Solo (Short Film, 2016) 6. Pembe Hayat Kuirfest, - Kuir Short Films from Turkey 2017. 2. LGBTİ+ Youth Festival, Short Film. 27 Nisan 2018.
* Prenses Model (Short Film, 2018) Assosiation of Documentary Filmmakers in Turkey, Project Support Award.
* Suffocating with Manners, (Short Film, 2018)